Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,733KM (AU$1,380) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)