Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01441 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,735KM (¥120,429) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)