Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01465 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,834KM (¥125,245) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (19 minutes ago)