Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01562 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,892KM (¥313,195) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)