Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01441 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,014KM (¥139,782) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (31 minutes ago)