Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,048KM (¥136,388) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)