Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,657KM (Dirham 9,277) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)