Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47392 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,921KM (Dirham 6,164) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)