Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45814 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,408KM (Dirham 5,256) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)