Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49562 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,701KM (Dirham 9,484) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $18,518 (about 1 hour ago)