Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43366 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,002KM (Dirham 4,617) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)