Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49724 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,868KM (Dirham 9,790) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)