Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,006KM (€1,024) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)