Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 BAM / SLL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,843KM (11,584,323 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)