Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 BAM / SLL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,383KM (11,952,294 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)