Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,919KM (€980) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)