Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,806KM (€2,453) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)