Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,236KM (€1,141) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)