Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,587KM (€1,833) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)