Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,603KM (€2,349) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (26 minutes ago)