Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 746 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,806KM (€1,951) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)