Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16764 BAM / BWP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,985KM (P11,843) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)