Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16133 BAM / BWP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,171KM (P13,455) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)