Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,294KM (R$ 5,613) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)