Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,385KM (R$ 2,704) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)