Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25350 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,655KM (6,528元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Winnipeg costs C$89 (27 minutes ago)