Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45304 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,067KM (R$ 4,563) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (34 minutes ago)