Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.400 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,001KM (C$2,857) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)