Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.298 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,328KM (C$2,564) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)