Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,770KM (C$1,345) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (29 minutes ago)