Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,035KM (€2,568) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)