Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,819KM (€2,460) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)