Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,579KM (€1,826) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)