Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04226 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,369KM (ARS $32,390) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (42 minutes ago)