Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11635 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,966KM (ARS $25,496) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (30 minutes ago)