Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11652 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,967KM (ARS $25,463) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)