Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,784KM (€2,442) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)