Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.941 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,405KM (€1,754) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)