Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.967 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,796KM (€2,437) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)