Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39353 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,480KM (R$ 3,761) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)