Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46254 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,364KM (R$ 5,110) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)