Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.974 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,673KM (€2,368) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)