Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,563KM (€2,352) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)