Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,382KM (€1,216) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)