Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17760 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,952KM (10,992 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)