Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17650 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,037KM (5,876 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)