Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17668 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,515KM (8,575 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)