Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18093 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,941KM (10,730 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)