Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,244KM (€2,166) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)