Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02296 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,034KM (Taka 132,141) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)