Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01993 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,758KM (Taka 88,213) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)