Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01941 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,285KM (Taka 66,217) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)