Cost of living comparison between Feni, Bangladesh and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02299 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,799KM (Taka 121,759) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)