Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,141KM (R$ 2,255) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (30 minutes ago)