Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02717 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,561KM (₨57,446) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)