Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02525 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 865KM (₨34,261) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (42 minutes ago)