Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,309KM (€1,689) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (27 minutes ago)