Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02564 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 921KM (₨35,902) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (35 minutes ago)