Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02444 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 715KM (₨29,240) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)