Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02510 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,531KM (₨61,008) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $39 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cusco costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 370,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)