Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,757KM (€897) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)