Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,452KM (€1,760) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)