Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01232 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,239KM (₨100,520) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)