Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01753 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,465KM (₨140,618) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)