Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01379 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,655KM (₨120,015) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)