Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01288 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,567KM (₨121,680) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)