Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01642 BAM / XPF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,659KM (101,032 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)