Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01641 BAM / XPF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,214KM (134,943 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)