Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01636 BAM / XPF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,346KM (143,376 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)