Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,156KM (€2,121) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)