Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,366KM ($2,547) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (30 minutes ago)