Cost of living in Etawah, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02207 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Etawah (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,717KM (₨77,784) in Etawah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)