Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,452KM (€2,272) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)