Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,919KM (€980) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)