Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,075KM (€1,574) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)