Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26769 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,204KM (4,496TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)