Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31466 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,259KM (4,001TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Winnipeg costs C$89 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 70,000 (31 minutes ago)