Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,333KM (4,441TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)