Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49043 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,155KM (4,394TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)