Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26318 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,792KM (kr22,007) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)