Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26340 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,981KM (kr22,708) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)