Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26331 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,770KM (kr21,913) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)