Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26338 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,314KM (kr20,178) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)