Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26347 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,484KM (kr9,427) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)