Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26298 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,453KM (kr9,326) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)