Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,515KM (6,775TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (42 minutes ago)