Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41903 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,271KM (3,032TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)