Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49894 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,416KM (2,838TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)