Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.532 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,394KM (6,375TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)