Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.672 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,459KM ($2,069) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)