Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00572 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,549KM (445,974 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)