Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01767 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,937KM (Shilling166,213) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)