Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01711 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,912KM (Shilling111,772) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)