Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47129 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,087KM (2,307 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)