Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01568 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,791KM (114,233 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)