Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,268KM (86,227 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)