Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01460 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,003KM (205,700 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)