Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01462 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,835KM (125,495 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)