Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01466 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,443KM (98,403 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (27 minutes ago)