Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,927KM (3,796TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)