Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02777 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 652KM (23,475 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)