Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18250 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,036KM (Bs 22,118) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)