Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 85% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 219KM (Bs 3,979,434) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)