Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,158KM ($1,886) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)