Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,850KM ($1,663) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)