Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.17990 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,426KM (13,485 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)