Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17715 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,366KM (7,711 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)