Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16793 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,854KM (11,039 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)