Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.17621 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,043KM (5,921 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)