Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16656 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,737KM (10,427 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)