Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18086 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,890KM (10,451 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)