Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,661KM (€2,379) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)