Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47659 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,474KM (5,191 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)