Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43471 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,100KM (9,431 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)