Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,415KM (8,831 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)