Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44942 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,325KM (7,398 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)