Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45636 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,060KM (8,897 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)