Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49951 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,235KM (8,478 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)