Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46424 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,876KM (8,349 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)