Cost of living comparison between Edmonton, Canada and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.381 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,675KM (C$3,385) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)