Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.347 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,511KM (C$3,349) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)