Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,696KM (C$2,998) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (40 minutes ago)