Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.294 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,284KM (C$2,538) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)