Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.292 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,695KM (C$3,635) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (31 minutes ago)