Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48842 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,523KM (5,165TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)