Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45177 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,040KM (2,302TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)