Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00561 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,824KM (682,124 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)