Cost of living comparison between Düsseldorf, Germany and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,030KM (€2,566) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (34 minutes ago)