Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.835 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,436KM (€1,872) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)