Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,965KM (€1,003) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)