Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,812KM (€2,456) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)