Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,554KM (€2,324) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)