Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,992KM (€2,552) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)